Follow me on Twitter @amy4kaseykahne

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Signing Up for New Sites

So first post for this week. Wish I could have updated sooner, but in the call center world of my real job lots of people tend to quit after the holidays and overtime a plenty. So first Opinion Outpost deactivated my account due to data issues. Whatever most of their surveys crashed when I tried.

I signed up for two new sites, Toluna and Paidviewpoint. I have done several for Toluna. Love the ease of their site and have several points. I am saving up for a gift card. Paidviewpoint sends me almost daily trait surveys. They only pay $0.10 but I understand once my trait score is higher I will receive real surveys. The trait surveys are only 10 questions and take 2 minutes, so no complaints.

I'm also looking forward to my first BzzAgent campaign. It should arrive any day. As should my first Smiley360 mission. I ordered a PinchMe box when available at 10am EST Tuesday, but I don't think I am being sent the lotion. I'm still learning their site. 

Crash  Crate annoys me, I can't get the surveys to work and I don't do cash offers, so I haven't really been on their sites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment