Follow me on Twitter @amy4kaseykahne

Friday, January 3, 2014

Signing Up for the Sites

Since this is my first post, I'll introduce myself. I am a 26 year old recently divorced customer service agent from Southern Alabama. I have decided to try out this way of taking surveys and getting free products online to make money in my spare time. I will be updating this site with my results. The sites I signed up for are American Consumer Opinion, Survey Savvy, Opinion Outpost, BzzAgent, Influenster, Smiley 360, Cash Crate, and Pinch Me. Some are free sample or product testing site and some are surveys for money. So far after only being signed up for a few days. I can give some positive and negatives on some of the sites. 

Opinion Outppost- negative so far as I have been invited to take at least 3 surveys that crash in the    middle of the survey, therefore a waste of my time. 

Pinch Me- good so far I joined on a Wednesday, and another blogger informed me they released new items on  Tuesday. I have available for them to send me an item of my choice, currently the only item is coffee, which I don't drink so I'll check back Tuesday.

Influenster- Good I was invited to take a survey about being sent a box after only joining a week ago. Unfortunately work schedule was weird last week and I missed my chance, but one of my girlfriends got a box and loves this site.

Smiley 360- great just joined today and already eing sent a product to test. Will review once I receive the package.

I'll update with more reviews once I have had more time to check out the sites.

I will also include referral links for the sites. 

All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment